“In this class, we’ll bring our flowers in from the garden and bring cheer to our home decor. You will learn the basic techniques required to transform simple die cut flowers into dimensional blooms perfect for brightening your space. All you’ll need is hot glue and a little imagination to make these felt flowers spring to life!”
1.Die cut flowers and leaves:
No. 1 – Six medium flowers
No. 2 – One large, one medium, one small flower; small felt ball or pom-pom
No. 3 – Two medium flowers; six individual medium petals; one felt fringe
No. 4 – Six individual medium petals; one small flower; two extra small flowers
No. 5 – Six large flowers
No. 6 – One extra large flower; two small flowers; six small individual petals; one extra small flower
No. 7 – Six small individual petals; one small flower; one extra small flower
No. 8 – Five extra large flowers; one felt fringe; one large felt ball or pom-pom
No. 9 – Three extra large flowers; one medium flower; one felt fringe
No. 10 – Six small individual petals; six medium individual petals; one small flower; two extra small flowers
No. 11 – Two large flowers; one felt fringe; one large felt ball or pom-pom
No. 12 – One extra large flower; one medium flower; one small flower; six individual medium petals; one small felt ball or pom-pom
18 leaves in varying sizes
2. Assemble 3D flowers using the techniques found in the coordinating tutorial video.
3. Arrange flowers onto a grapevine wreath and adhere with hot glue.
4. Tuck leaves between the flowers.
5. Enjoy your handiwork!
- DIES: Floral Wreath Builder Dies, Fringe Die (SAF 2018 Kit), Leaf Die (SAF 2018 Kit)
- FELT: Pure Poppy, Melon Berry, Harvest Gold, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Aqua Mist, Vintage Cream
- OTHER: Hot Glue Gun, Glue Sticks, 10″ Grapevine Wreath, 1 cm & 1.5 cm felt balls
- Now it’s your turn! Create a felt flower project. You can choose to re-create the exact project from Lizzie above or design your own using the same concepts. Your project must also incorporate at least one Papertrey product.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery, Instagram or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to the InLinkz list below.
- You will have until 7am ET, Thursday, August 30th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win. One project per person pleas
- One randomly selected winners will be chosen from all of the InLinkz entries on this post on Thursday, August 30th. The winner will be posted on our Stamp-A-Faire 2018 Winners Page after 9pm ET on Thursday night . The randomly selected winner will get a $20 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from the comments of this post on Thursday as well. You will have until 7am ET, Thursday, August 3oth to add your comment and be eligible to win. The randomly selected winner will get a $10 PTI gift certificate.