We are so excited to be a part of Layton’s Legacy Card Drive & Fundraiser Blog Hop in honor of Lea Lawson’s son Layton.
Lea is raising money and collecting Starbucks gift cards to distribute at the University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital NICU for parents of the sweet babies spending time there. Make sure that you stop by Lea’s blog to read the story of her sweet baby boy.
How you can participate:
- DONATE! – directly to Layton’s Legacy YouCaring Fundraiser. For every $5 donated, you will be entered into the drawing for one of the prizes above! All winners will be drawn from donations made thru the YouCaring Site. **Prizes will be drawn and announced on Lea Lawson’s blog on Saturday, May 19th.**
- SHARE! – We know that not everyone is able to donate, but sharing about the fundraiser gives it more visibility! Please feel free to share the YouCaring Link or this post on all your social media outlets.
- SHOP! See Lea’s blog for special shopping opportunities.
- CREATE! – this is also a card drive, and if you’d like to create a card using the theme/moodboard below, that would be great! Handmade cards will be given with the gift cards when they are handed over to the NICU social worker. Link them up HERE, and then please email: email@example.com to get the address for sending – and note that Lea will need them to arrive by May 31st.
We have an exclusive card created by Stephanie Gold to share for the blog hop today:
- STAMPS: Sentiment Staples: Congratulations, Warmest Wishes
- INK: Smokey Shadow
- PAPER: Stampers Select White, Harvest Gold, Aqua Mist, Terra-cotta Tile, Kraft
- DIES: Mix and Mat: Herringbone, Mix and May: Hearts, Warmest Wishes
- OTHER: True Black Twine
Here’s another exclusive design for the blog hop from Laurie Schmidlin:
- STAMPS: Stylized Autumn, Penned Elegance
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Weathervane
- INK: Fresh Snow, Harvest Gold, Honey Nut, Aqua Mist, Tropical Teal, Soft Granite Shadow Ink, Versamark
- DIES: Stylized Autumn, Mix & Mat: Brackets, Penned Elegance
- OTHER: Sequins, Gold detail embossing powder
Now on to the blog hop info – here is a link list with all of the stops along the hop! Please be sure to leave some love for the thoughtfulness & generosity that these companies, stores & designers have shown for this Card Drive & Fundraising effort.
Thank you so much for stopping by and supporting Lea’s fundraising effort today. We are so happy to be a part of this and help make an impact.