Today, Melissa has some great tips to share for doing the Stamping Off technique.
“The Stamping Off technique is one of my favorites and is so simple. I love creating softness with my stamping and this technique is the perfect way to achieve that as well as create a really beautiful effect. Whether you’re using this technique to make a soft, ethereal backround, or to build the focal point on your card, the process and results are so enjoyable!”
- STAMPS: Bunny Blessings, A Bit More: Bunny Blessings
- INK: Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet, Green Parakeet, Harvest Gold, Lilac Grace, Pale Peony, Sweet Blush, Summer Sunrise
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Chicken Scratch Gingham, Bitty Big: Sweet Blush
- DIES: Berry Wreath Tag, Bunny Blessings, Irish Blessings, To the Point Edgers II
- OTHER: sequins, seam binding