Join Laurie Schmidlin today as she shares some tips and tricks for framing images and sentiments on your projects:
- STAMPS: Penned Elegance, Farmer’s Market Florals
- INK: Harvest Gold, Lemon Tart, Honey Nut, Lilac Grace, Amethyst Allure, Sweet Blush, Lovely Lady, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Scarlet Jewel, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Versamark
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Soft Stone
- DIES: Farmer’s Market Florals, Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical
- OTHER: Black detail embossing powder, Heart embellishment
- STAMPS: Ways to Say: Missing You
- INK: Soft Stone, True Black
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, True Black, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, Green Parakeet, Vellum
- DIES: Life is Beautiful, Mix & Mat: Brackets, Noted: A2 Scalloped
- OTHER: Gold glitter, Stencil Basics: Dots, Sequins
- STAMPS: Humming Along, Penned Elegance
- INK: Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Scarlet Jewel, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, True Black
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White
- DIES: Humming Along, Leaf & Sprig Fram
- OTHER: Kuretake Gansai Tambi Paints, Sequins
If you are joining along this week, here are the details concerning the Make It Monday Challenge.
–A new Make It Monday Challenge will go up every Monday morning at 9am ET.
–Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and frames.
–Please enter new projects only.
–Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
–Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
–You will have until 6am ET, Monday, February 26th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
–One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, February 26th, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNER:
Congratulations, Marybeth Lopez! Please send an email to customer service and provide them with your full name and the email address you would like your gift certificate sent to. Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!