Today we’re introducing a trendy globe collection by Lizzie Jones and several exciting new products from Betsy Veldman. Betsy is bringing you a monthly die series as well as a monthly sentiment series that you’re sure to turn to time and again. She also has a stamp set featuring gorgeous lilies that you don’t want to miss! So without further ado, let’s get to the introductions! Globes evoke thoughts of travel, adventure, and endless possibilities. Glorious Globes Basics is inspired by those ideas as well as the recent trend of beautifully decorated globes. Pair this set with the coordinating monthly Glorious Globes mini series to create projects to say bon voyage, wish congratulations to a recent grad, or simply appreciate a fun, map-inspired motif. Available for purchase February 15th. CLICK HERE for further product details. You’ll also be seeing the Glorious Globes on a monthly basis with a series of minis designed to work in harmony with the Basics stamp set. The first of these is Glorious Globes: February. Use these floral globes to add spring flair to all of your Glorious Globes projects! Available for purchase February 15th. CLICK HERE for further product details. Each of the Shape Shifter dies consist of three different dies that can be interchanged with the other similar shapes within the Shape Shifter collection. New Shape Shifter sets will be introduced each month throughout the year. Mix and match the Shape Shifter: Circle 1 interior chevron design, stitched border, and outer pinked edge with the other Shape Shifter Circle dies in the series for lots of design options! Available for purchase February 15th. CLICK HERE for further product details. Lilies symbolize humility and devotion. They come in so many varieties, ranging from soft, subtle hues, to bursting with vibrant colors! Stamped in softer colors, these lilies are perfect for sympathy or encouragement cards, while stamping them in bright hues will make gorgeous birthday, summery projects, and more! Pair them with your favorite sentiment set and you’re sure to bring joy to nearly any occasion…without any allergy flare-ups! Available for purchase February 15th. CLICK HERE for further product details. Live with kindness! The Words to Live By series highlights a different word each month, focusing on a positive quality or outlook on life. This set features two main words — Kind and Kindness, along with several accompanying sentiments. It’s perfect for creating cards to express your gratitude, or just to send a little kindness in the form of a handmade card. Available for purchase February 15th. CLICK HERE for further product details. Amy Sheffer is featuring Glorious Globes: Basics + Glorious Globes: February + Shape Shifters: Circle 1
- STAMPS: Glorious Globes: Basics
- INK: Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain, Limeade Ice, Pure Poppy, Classic Kraft, Smokey Shadow
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Enchanted Evening, Limeade Ice, Pure Poppy, Blueberry Sky
- DIES: Glorious Globes: Basics
- OTHER: natural twine
- STAMPS: Glorious Globes: Basics; Penned Elegance
- INK: True Black, Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst, Summer Sunrise, New Leaf, Lilac Grace, Soft Stone
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White
- DIES: Glorious Globes: February; Penned Elegance; Fancy Foliage Details; Bitty Button Stacks
- STAMPS: Glorious Globes: February; Seasonal Borders: Spring
- INK: Raspberry Fizz, True Black, Soft Stone, New Leaf, Harvest Gold, Saffron Spice, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, , VersaMark
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, True Black
- DIES: Glorious Globes: February; Shape Shifters: Circle I; Seasonal Borders: Spring
Melissa Phillips is featuring Lilies of the Field + Words to Live By: Kindness
- STAMPS: Lilies of the Field, Words to Live by: Kindness
- INK: Pale Peony, Fine Linen, Honey Nut, Lemon Tart, Spring Moss
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Sheer Basics Vellum, Chicken Scratch Gingham, and Bitty Big Harvest Gold
- DIES: Lilies of the Field, Celtic Knots, Wine Tag
- OTHER: White embossing powder, sequins
- STAMPS: Lilies of the Field, Words to Live by: Kindness, Garden of Faith
- INK: Autumn Rose, Fine Linen, Lilac Grace, WinterWisteria, Spring Moss, Lemon Tart
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Bitty Big: Lilac Grace
- DIES: Lilies of the Field, Words to Live by : Kindness, Scalloped Tags
- OTHER: Patterned paper, button, trim
- STAMPS: Lilies of the Field, Penned Elegance
- INK: Prairie Grass, Lemon Tart, Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Honey Nut, Spring Moss, Melon Berry
- PAPER: Lemon Tart, Stamper’s Select White, Sheer Basics Vellum
- DIES: Scalloped Tags, Lilies of the Field
- OTHER: Twine, sequins, trim
I hope you have enjoyed all the creations that we have shared with you today! Have the beautifully painted globes on Pinterest piqued your interest? Now you can stamp your own! And thanks to Betsy’s lily set, you can stamp these stunning flowers in any color of the rainbow. We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big! And now for even MORE inspiration from the rest of the team! To see more from Betsy Veldman, CLICK HERE. To see more from Heather Nichols, CLICK HERE. To see more from Laurie Schmidlin, CLICK HERE. To see more from Lizzie Jones, CLICK HERE. To see more from Michelle Leone, CLICK HERE. To see more from Stephanie Gold, CLICK HERE. To see more from Betsy Veldman, CLICK HERE. To see more from Heather Nichols, CLICK HERE. To see more from Keeway Tsao, CLICK HERE. To see more from Laurie Schmidlin, CLICK HERE. To see more from Michelle Leone, CLICK HERE. To see more from Stephanie Gold, CLICK HERE.
We have created color recipe cards using the palettes found in the Design Team projects for today and we challenge you to choose your favorite and create a project with the same colors. If you are joining along, here are the details for this Color Challenge:
- Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and use one of the color combinations provided from design team projects posted today.
- Please enter new projects only.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You can also add a comment to this post for a chance to win. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
- You will have until 6am ET, Saturday, February 17th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
- Two randomly selected winners will be chosen from ALL the entries on Saturday, February 17th. Winners will then be posted on our February 2018 Winners Page. Two randomly selected winners will get a $100 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
EDITED TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNERS: