Betsy is hosting this week's Make It Monday challenge, combining two classic techniques — stenciling and masking, for a striking one-layer effect.
If you are joining along this week, here are the details concerning the Make It Monday Challenge.
–A new Make It Monday Challenge will go up every Monday morning at 9am EST.
–Create a project utilizing your take on the challenge. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product and combine stenciling and masking.
–Please enter new projects only.
–Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
–-Add your project to our InLinkz list below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE.
–You will have until 6am, Monday, July 10, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win.
–One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, July 10, after 6am. The winner will be posted here on this blog post, on Twitter and Facebook. The randomly selected winner will get a $25 PTI gift certificate to spend however they like!
Good luck to everyone and we look forward to seeing your projects!
- STAMPS: Beautiful Berries: Spring
- INK: Aqua Mist, Tropical Teal, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Raspberry Fizz, Scarlet Jewel, Orange Zest, Terracotta Tile, True Black
- PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Aqua Mist
- DIES: Beautiful Berries: Spring
- OTHER: Herb Garden Mini Kit (stencil), Ink blending sponge, removable adhesive
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"