Stamp-a-faire 2016: Friday Night Gallery Reception

By July 22, 2016Stamp-a-faire

Welcome, welcome, welcome to everyone!  All of us here at Papertrey Ink are so excited for this year’s online Stamp-a-faire event!  It is going to be an amazing opportunity to learn new things, get some stamping done and interact with other paper crafters around the world!

SAF-2016-logo

Tonight we are kicking off the festivities with our “Friday Night Gallery Reception”!  We hope to make it a bit easier to wait for the BIG DAY as you put the finishing touches on getting ready for tomorrow!  Feel free to visit our Stamp-a-faire Customer Forum to chat with other stampers that are in the middle of preparations HERE!

In honor of tonight’s “masters” theme (more about that below!) the team and I put together a little something extra special that we just know you are going to love!  Enjoy!!!

How fun was that!  We sincerely hope you enjoyed!  I loved how the amazing creativity of each of the girls was showcased. Seeing them during their process really highlights their dedication and the hard work they put in to each and everything they do!

Did any of the projects the girls created inspire you to create a project of your own? Perhaps you could make a monogram to hang in your studio!

Masters-sketchbook-title

You won’t want to miss out on the amazing inspiration download we have prepared for you in honor of this year’s Stamp-a-faire event! It includes color recipe cards that will be used in one of tomorrow’s challenges, inspiration cards based on masters that each of the team members admire and more. Print the pages and use a binder clip or heavy duty stapler to hold the pages together! Or you can add them to the binder or recipe box you already use for the inspiration cards we provide monthly. Not only will this prove to be a great resource for tomorrow, but you can continue to use it in the future as well!

Graphic

CLICK HERE to Download Master Sketchbook

Share-your-masterpiece

Earlier this month we challenged all of you to go through your previous creations and find THE PROJECT that you are most proud of! The inLinkz list below is set up to be a gallery of everyone’s favorite masterpieces! We can hardly wait to see you all join in the fun and share your pride and joy!

Two of the participants who post here tonight will be randomly selected to receive a $50 PTI gift certificate and will be announced on our Tuesday night Stamp-a-faire winners post.  You have until 7am ET, Tuesday, July 26th to add your link here, ONE link per person please.  We look forward to seeing what you share as well as having you back here tomorrow for all the Stamp-a-faire festivities!

Hashtag

D.Ann C says:

What a cool variety of monograms! Looking forward to tomorrow!

Loved watching all that unique creativity! Great way to start the fun!

Kymona says:

This is so fun. I went back to April 22, 2014 to find one of many masterpieces.

Kymona says:

Boy have I come a long way!!! LOL!!!

Iris Shubert says:

I look forward to your Stamp A Fair every year PTI !!!

DIANA L. says:

What a super video !!! I loved all the different techniques and varied styles. Thanks for another Stamp -a -Faire. I hope to get to participate this year.

Carolyn says:

I love the song. And all of your projects are so joyful, alive, personal.

Noreen says:

What a great way to see favorite projects!

Nancy Ward says:

So fun to see the designers at work! Amazing projects, as usual. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Maureen V says:

Oh gosh – is there a quilling tutorial??? loved that one (and my bubby grandson is Elijah so would LOVE to make an E for his room!!!)

Greta H says:

What a fun video to start SAF! I’ve always loved monograms & actually have quite a collection of stamps which I’m now inspired to use! Can’t wait for tomorrow–just me & the puppy dog, so hopefully I can be productive!

Paulette Still says:

Wish I had time to play! I did pick a Master Piece from your 8th bday celebrations last year. and add a link. Thanks, PTI!
    Typepad will not let me add my wordpress identity in the specs for my comment, so I’m adding it in the body of my comment. Apple should have fixed this several updates ago…

Holly Saveur says:

WOW!! Indeed master pieces!

Marianne says:

Such a fun video. Loved seeing how everyone created their personal project. I had better get some work done now so I can join the fun in a few hours. Sunny greetings from Crete, Greece!

Colleen Howell says:

So many great cards

lisa808 says:

Off to watch the video…

janet says:

Brilliant – it took me a fumigates to figure out what the team were spelling!

Cynthia Rose says:

Love the Master Inspiration. Gives me a whole new source of creative ideas.

Noelle says:

Neat video ladies! Wow, pick your favorite project…thought it would be really hard till the March Blog hop card popped into my head!

AllysonA says:

That was such a fun video! I loved all the fantastic ideas from the design team. I won’t be around much this weekend, but I am really looking forward to watching the videos sometime to learn something new. Thanks for all the crafty fun you add to my life, PTI!

Debra says:

I loved the video! My chance to say a big thank you to Papertrey and all the beautiful ladies who work so hard at inspiring us throughout the year! The video was great and so inspiring! Everyone brings something very different but it all comes together.

I absolutely loved the video today, so original and fun! Also wanted to say that I double posted a linky, so sorry! 😉

Jen says:

I just realized that I didn’t see the playlist for this year. I loved the one last year. Fun times nonetheless.

Linda (LSN) says:

Loved ALL the challenges for SAF this year! Thank you to everyone at Papertrey for taking such world class care of its customers!

Linda

Sharon D says:

Wow–so many great projects! I wish I weren’t working this weekend so I could have time to look at more. I will definitely be watching all the videos after the fact! Thanks for all the work in putting on this event!

Martha says:

What a FUN video! Thanks, for all the lovely inspiration each of you provide! PTI ROCKS!

Lydia says:

So much fun!
    I just got my first PTI products so I’m soooo looking forward to share what I have made.

Kristin *jcmom04* says:

First SAF I’ve missed, but I was in GA for a family reunion. Even though I will play along over the next couple of weeks, I can tell you all outdid yourselves!! Thank you again for making it a wonderful event.

What a wonderful, wonderful Stamp-a-Faire!! Heartfelt thanks for all of the amazing techniques from the PTI ‘masters’ of inspiration. I can’t even imagine all of the work involved. I truly enjoyed every moment!

Thank you for all of your kind words of encouragement on IG. Sharing and connecting with other cardmakers is always a very special part of Stamp-a-Faire. It was such fun to share my Stamp-a-Faire 2016 experience on my blog today. I’m really looking forward to creating with the ‘Art with Heart’ stamp set… and I can’t wait for next year’s big event! ♡

AOK says:

Stamp A Faire makes me appreciate and value my PTI products even more if that is possible. A really enjoyable hobby with a superb company.

Karen W says:

It is always so hard to pick that ONE thing that you think is a masterpiece! I love everyones projects!

Carmela Hubler says:

Thank you for hosting this event and great work to the whole team. An amazing line up of projects and excellent instructional videos!!