If you played with paper dolls as a child, then you probably have sweet memories of beloved figures and all their adorable clothes and accessories. Maybe you remember playing quietly for hours or the thrill of collecting new pieces to add to your collection. Now you can bring the wonder and delight of a beloved paper dolls set to a child in your life by making your own paper dolls! Just wait until you see all of the options with this darling new product introduction!
If you loved playing with paper dolls as a child, here’s your chance to enjoy them all over again in your paper crafting! The Dress Up Dolls: Basics set provides the basic dolls, along with a few accessories to get you started. More accessory sets will be released throughout the year, so you can watch your collection grow! You can use the Dress Up Dolls stamps and dies to create your very own set of paper dolls, but of course they’re perfectly at home on cards and tags, too. The fun and playful images are just right for creating paper-crafted goodies for the younger ones on your list!
- Dress Up Dolls: Basics will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Dress Up Dolls: Basics contains a total of 24 images. The assembled dolls measure just over 3 ½” high and 1 7/8” wide, without any of the optional hairstyles. The heads alone measure 1 ¼” wide and 1 1/8” high. The shirt measures just under 1” wide and 7/8” high. The pants measure just over ½” wide and 1 3/8”high. The shoes measure just under ½” wide and ¼” high.
- A coordinating die/collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $16. This collection includes a total of 12 wired dies. Assembled dolls 1-7/8" x 3-1/2" (without any of the optional hairstyles).
The Dress Up Dolls: Easter Bunny set contains all of the fun accessories you’ll need to get your Dress Up Dolls decked out for Easter! There is even a carrot and basket of eggs for them to hold.
- Dress Up Dolls: Easter Bunny will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Dress Up Dolls: Easter Bunny contains a total of 7 images. The assembled dolls wearing head-to-toe bunny costume measure 2 ¼” wide and 4 ½” high. The bunny head alone measures 1 3/8” wide and 2 1/8” high. The carrot measures 3/8”wide and 1” high. The basket measures ½” wide and just over ½” high. The “Easter” sentiment measures 1 3/8” wide and 5/8” high.
- A coordinating die/collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $6. This collection includes a total of 4 wired dies. Assembled bunny costume (2-1/4" x 4-1/2"), carrot (3/8" x 1"), basket 1/2" x 1/2"
- Magnet Sheets sets will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- They will retail for $3.
- Magnet Sheets set contain a total of 3 sheets, each sheet measuring 5-1/2" x 5-1/2". These are perfect for use with the new Dress Up Dolls collection. They are die-cut friendly, as long as the die you select is not super intricate.
- Metal CD tins will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- They will retail for $2 each.
- Metal CD tins measure 5-1/2" long x 4-7/8" wide x 3/8" deep. These are perfect for containing paper dolls as gifts or play sets!
Want to take a peek at how all of these amazing new products work together? Check out this video that Betsy put together to showcase this versatile product line!
And look at all of these amazing creations from the team! Be sure to click on each of their links so you can read about all the details and see even more photos of their projects!
CLICK HERE to see more from Amy Sheffer.
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to see more from Kay Miller.
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
Aren't all of these just stunning? Raise your hand if you will be collection all of the new accessory sets for these every month!
Now it ill be hard to top all of the excitement surrounding Betsy's new Dress Up Dolls product announcements, but we are thrilled to present the theme for this year's Stamp-a-faire event!
It seems like lines are blurring between the paper crafting industry and the art world more and more each year. For Stamp-a-faire 2016 we will be focusing on that with the "Masters", where you will learn from the masters of paper crafting on our team, become inspired by the famous masters throughout art history and become a master yourself as you play and discover new techniques. This year's event is certain to bring out your inner artist!
There will be a plethora of challenges, videos and tutorials for you to enjoy all day long! Not to mention tons of PRIZES! And I can't forget to mention the "red carpet" you will enjoy at the end of the event! This will be a fun and inspirational experience EVERYONE can participate in for FREE!
In case you missed the festivities from our online event last year, here is a short video showcasing a brief summary of the fun we had and the types of things you can look forward to this year!
You can also check out all of out Stamp-a-faire Archives HERE!
Mark your calendars for Saturday, July 23, 2016 because you will definitely want to set this aside as a day for yourself to indulge in your favorite hobby! More details about this online event will be made available as the date grows a bit nearer, but here is a brief run-down of what you can look forward to at Stamp-a-faire 2016!
- A world-wide online event bringing Papertrey fans from around the globe together.
- Limited Edition Stamp-a-faire stamp set introduced!
- Videos, challenges, contests, tutorials & inspiration posted throughout the day by the Papertrey Team.
- Enjoy festivities from the comfort of your own home or plan to meet with other Papertrey fans in your local area to participate together.
- Share photos and live videos of your projects and silly moments from your individual gatherings in a fun central location.
- and much, much more!
This will prove to be a very fun event for everyone, no matter where you are. We love the idea of being able to allow anyone to participate, no limits. And there will be no overhead travel expenses for anyone to invest. The day will be all about our mutual love of this hobby! More details to come soon and we hope to see you there!
In honor of Betsy's new Dress Up Dolls, go through your closet or explore a favorite clothing store online and select a piece of clothing or outfit to use as inspiration for a project. Whether you select something simple or a bit more complex, this is sure to be a fun one! Be sure to share a photo of your inspiration somewhere in your blog post too!
1. Create a new project that is inspired by a piece of clothing/outfit from your closet or online clothing retailer.
2. Your project must use at least one Papertrey product.
3. Upload a photo of your project to your blog, online gallery or any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
4. Add the direct link to your project on our InLinkz list below.
5. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE!
6. And/or you can leave a comment here to be eligible to win. What do you think of today's fun product introductions? Can you see yourself using items from the Dress Up Dolls line-up? Will you be collecting them all? (Just click the small "comments" link beside the date in the footer of this post. If you are reading this as an email subscription, be sure to click through to the actual blog to leave an eligible comment)
7. You have until 7am ET, Monday, February 15th to add your project link or comment and qualify for the contest.
8. NiNE randomly selected winners will be announced on our February Release Winners page no later than 5pm ET, February 15th.
NINE randomly selected winners will each receive an $90 Papertrey gift certificate to spend however they choose! Thank you for joining us today and best of luck with the contest!