We couldn't have our annual fall release without bringing you a bevy of new Halloween-themed products, perfect for creating cards and treats for all the little spooks in your life! It's no trick…..you're in for a treat today! *wink!*
We dare you to visit the spookiest place in Petite-ville! Petite Places: Spook Manor is the latest addition to the Petite Places collection, a series of stamps and dies that will allow you to create your own miniature village. These tiny places are sized to fit inside the Clear Tag Domes/Ornaments. The Petite Places: Spook Manor is perfect for creating Halloween cards, tags, jar toppers, and gifts. The building front can be used alone for flat projects like cards and tags, or it can be combined with the dimensional building die to create adorable miniature scenes inside ornaments and globes. The Petite Places: Spook Manor stamps and dies coordinate perfectly with the various dies in the Scene It collection.
- Petite Places: Spook Manor will be available for purchase on August 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Petite Places: Spook Manor contains a total of 21 images. The house, when used flat, measures approximately 1 ¼” high and 1 ¼” wide. The assembled 3-dimensional house measures approximately 1 1/8” high and 1 ½” wide. The tree measures ¾” wide and 1” high. The ghostly trick-or-treater measures just over ¼” wide and just under 3/8” high.
- A coordinating die/collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $14. This collection includes a total of 26 wired dies. The assembled house- 1-3/8" wide x 5/8" deep x 1-1/4" tall, house front- 1-3/8" x 1-1/4", picket fence section- 5/8" x 3/8", tree- 1" x 3/4".
Betsy has put together a fabulous video to show you a few more details about Spook Manor and some basic tips on how to assemble it!
Perfect for pairing up with the Spook Manor, you'll love this new collection of Scene It dies! Layer these or use them alone for lots of different combinations!
- Scene It: Hallows Eve die/collection will be available for purchase on August 15th.
- It will retail for $18.
- Scene It: Hallows Eve die/collection contains a total of 3 wired dies. 2-7/8" diameter each
Create adorable treats, wraps, cards, and favors with the Halloween Pin-Ups mini kit, designed to turn simple clothespins into an assortment or spooky-cute Halloween characters! Frank, Vlad, Helga, and Skelly are sure to bring a smile to your little trick-or-treaters’ faces — not to mention yours when you see how quick and easy this kit makes it to create adorable projects. Use the stamps, dies, and papers included in the kit to embellish the included clothespins, but no fear, they’ll be right at home on your Halloween cards and tags too!
The Halloween Pin-Ups Kit includes:
- Halloween Pin-ups stamp set
- Halloween Pin-ups dies
- Halloween Pin-ups paper (5 A2 sheets)
- 2 large orange diagonal stripe bags (5" x 7")
- 2 large green chevron bags (5" x 7")
- 2 large orange dot bags (5" x 7")
- 2 large black diagonal stripes bags (5" x 7")
- 2 small purple chevron bags (3-1/4" x 6")
- 2 small black chevron bags (3-1/4" x 6")
- 10 clothespins (3" x 3/8")
- 2 yards halloween baker's twine
The Halloween Pin-Ups Kit will be available for purchase on August 15th!
Here is a closer look at each of the individual items in this kit!
The Halloween Pin-Ups stamp set contains a total of 19 images and gives you everything you need to alter standard medium size clothespins. And of course, Betsy and the team have loads of ideas on how you can also incorporate these into card designs as well! The rectangular body images measure approximately 3/8” wide and 2 ¾” high. The boot images measure 7/8” wide and just under 1” high. The vampire head measures 1 1/8” high and 1 1/8” wide. The “trick or treat…” sentiment measures just over 1 ¼” wide and 5/8” high.
There are dies to coordinate with all of the stamp images . I love that Betsy included four rectangles for easy mass producing! There are a total of eleven dies included in the kit.
To go along with her stamp set and dies, Betsy has designed a paper collection that draws from the images found in the stamp set. The images coordinate with the dies and there are even die-lines to help you line everything up when cutting. All of the pre-designed tags are fabulous too! The Halloween Pin-Ups paper collection contains 5 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") sheets, 1 sheet each of 5 designs and it is printed on our signature white linen paper. Coordinates with the following colors - True Black, Winter Wisteria, Simply Chartreuse and Orange Zest.
There are ten medium clothespins included, ready for you to alter, decorate and use to clip onto spooky Halloween treats for school, work, kids and more. Each clothespin measures about 3" x 3/8".
A total of twelve glassine treat bags are included in this kit, featuring a variety of festive patterns and colors. There are two bags in each of the six patterns and sizes. The large bags measure about 5" x 7" and the smaller bags measure about 3-1/4" x 6".
You also get 2 yards of this fabulous orange and black baker's twine! It adds such a great finishing touch to Halloween projects!
All of the items in the Halloween Pin-Ups Kit are exclusive to this kit and will not be available for sale separately, except for the paper (see details below). The price breakdown of each item is included to help you see the value in this amazing kit!
Halloween Pin-Ups Kit
- Halloween Pin-ups stamp set ($15)
- Halloween Pin-ups dies ($13)
- Halloween Pin-ups paper, 5 sheets ($1.40)
- 2 large orange diagonal stripe bags (45-cents)
- 2 large green chevron bags (45-cents)
- 2 large orange dot bags (45-cents)
- 2 large black diagonal stripes bags (45-cents)
- 2 small purple chevron bags (25-cents)
- 2 small black chevron bags (25-cents)
- 10 clothespins ($3)
- 2 yards halloween baker's twine (30-cents)
The total retail cost of this kit is $35.
NOTE: We will also be selling a Halloween Pin-Ups refill paper collection for this kit as a separate item. It will include 3 sheets each of the 5 designs, for a total of 15 sheets. This refill paper collection will retail for $4 and will be available for sale on release night.
Celebrate Halloween with this classically creepy Halloween icon. Haunted Headstones includes images and slightly twisted sentiments that build easily to create spooky cemeteries on all of your seasonal projects. Expand the set’s versatility with the coordinating dies and companion sentiment set. You’ll get a kick out of adding a little eerie humor to your Halloween greetings!
- Haunted Headstones will be available for purchase on August 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Haunted Headstones contains a total of 17 images. The cross-topped headstone measures 1" wide by 2" tall. The curve-topped headstone measures 1" wide by 1 1/2" tall. The "Something wicked" sentiment measures just under 7/8” wide by just over 5/8” tall. The "Happy Halloween" sentiment measures just under 1 3/4" wide by just under 1/2" tall. The middle bat measures 1" wide by 1/4” tall.
- A coordinating die/collection will be available for sale separately, retailing for $9. This collection includes a total of 8 wired dies. The cross topped headstone- 2-1/4" x 1-1/8", rounded headstone- 1-1/2" x 1", angled headstone- 1-3/4" x 7/8"
Pair Haunted Headstones Sentiments with the coordinating Haunted Headstones set for an extra dose of offbeat humor. This set includes a variety of sentiments geared toward milestone birthdays and aging as well as a pair of oddball epitaphs to tickle your tombstones.
- Haunted Headstones Sentiments will be available for purchase on August 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Haunted Headstones Sentiments contains a total of 13 images. The "Over the hill" sentiment measures just under 2 3/8" wide by just under 1/2” tall. The "Here lies your youth" sentiment measures just under 7/8" wide by just under 1" tall. The "Henry Blake" epitaph measures just under 4/5" wide by just over 3/5” tall.
Here is a great die to use with any of the halloween products, especially Haunted Headstones. Add the In the Meadow hills dies at the bottom to keep the stars as the sky. Or flip the whole die-cut frame over and make the starry portion hills for more versatility.
- Cover Plate: Night Sky die will be available for purchase on August 15th.
- It will retail for $16.
- Cover Plate: Night Sky die measures 4-1/4" x 5-1/2".
We all know how much we love candy corn! So this die collection is sure to be a new favorite for sure! Fill each of the sections of the candy corn with a different colored shaker element for true candy corn style! Betsy even included little elements to add a fun face to the candy corn.
- Shaker Shapes: Candy Corn die/collection will be available for purchase on August 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Shaker Shapes: Candy Corn die/collection contains a total of 5 wired dies. The main candy corn- 3-1/8" x 3-7/8", spooky- 1-3/8" x 5/8", sweet- 1-1/8" x 1/2", mouth- 1-3/8" x 1/2", bow- 5/8" x 1/4"
Now that I've made all of the formal introductions, let's get onto the projects!
This fun little Halloween ensemble would be a great gift for a co-worker, friend, neighbor, hostess, teacher or anyone else you know that just loves to celebrate Halloween!
To start with, the card was really quick and easy to put together because of the incredible design work Betsy put into the Petite Places: Spook Manor line-up as well as the new Scene It: Hallows Eve dies.
The moon die was cut from Summer Sunrise cardstock and inked from the bottom up with Canyon Clay ink. The tree layers were added in Smokey Shadow. Once the house was die-cut from white cardstock, I stamped the details in True Black ink.
I brought back and *old* stamping technique from the past with the candle portion of the ensemble. Do any of you seasoned stampers remember doing this eons ago? I cut a strip of tissue paper that was the same length as the circumference of the candle. The tissue paper is also a peachy orange color to help it blend with the candle color a bit better. I then stamped several images from Petite Places: Spook Manor in black ink down the length of the strip.
After wrapping the tissue around the candle I just used my heat gun to melt the wax ever so slightly all the way around, which comes up through the tissue paper. You will be able to see when the wax has come through, it won't take but a few second in each section. Just slowly work your way around until the tissue has disappeared.
The candle was so fun to make and I'm already thinking about hundreds of way you could customize if further, maybe with a monogram even!
This card uses the versatile new Haunted Headstones and coordinating Haunted Headstone Sentiments sets. I love how they can be used for both Halloween projects and milestone birthdays! Such a fun concept! I opted to go for a milestone birthday card here, but it could be easily changed up into a spooky greeting with different headstone sentiments!
the headstones were cut from Simply Chartreuse cardstock and stamped in Ripe Avocado ink. Then the sentiment were added in True Black.
I used the new Cover Plate: Night Sky die "upside down" to represent hills, tucking the headstones here and there. A bit of black twine helps to ground everything and add balance to the design.
Now that you have seen a few of my creations, here are some of the amazing things that the team has created!
Amy says, "Go big or go home, right? Papertrey is most definitely going big for Halloween! Today we have a delicious mix of Halloween products for all tastes — sugary sweet, quirky, spooky (but cute), and over-the-top clever. Betsy’s Halloween Pin-Ups Make It Market mini kit, pictured above, is just the tip of today's spooky iceberg. I can’t wait to share my projects with you!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Amy Sheffer.
Ashley says, "Halloween is such a fun occasion to get creative and make special projects. I've designed a few cards and non-card projects to get you into the Halloween spirit. Think candy, sweet treats, and good old-fashioned costume fun. Head on over to my blog to see how you can dress up your Moments Inked planner, make a card, or send a treat to your sweet."
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
Betsy says, "If you like fun and happy Halloween products we’ve got you covered this month. Spooky mansions, smiling candy corn…even a mischievous little Dracula, sneaking out from under his tombstone! And I’ve officially decided that I want to meet Lizzie in real life…after seeing her sentiments in the Haunted Headstones set I’m thinking she has a wicked sense of humor! I hope you’ll stop by and check out my projects…I have so much to show you!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Betsy Veldman.
Danielle says, "I was so inspired by all of the new Halloween products, I can't wait for you to see all the fun to be had today…prepared to be BOO'ed!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Danielle Flanders.
Dawn says, "Did you ever see that old Don Knotts movie, "The Ghost and Mr. Chicken"? I love that old movie and the spooky abandoned house it featured….Betsy's new Petite Places house reminds me so much of that creepy house, so I created this little gift tag for a jar of treats, with that old house in mind! Stop by my blog to see this project and lots more!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey.
Heather says, "I just love Halloween – especially paper crafting tags and cards to share with my family and friends. There is no shortage of great Halloween products and ideas today to get your "spook" on this year!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Heather Nichols.
Laurie says, "Can you believe its almost Halloween? Just in time to start on those projects for teacher gifts, or classroom treats. I have a fun ensemble today, sharing all of the Halloween goodies just perfect for kids, friends or any little goblin lurking!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
Lizzie says, "Halloween crafting is all about treat packaging for me. This month's release is absolutely brimming with frightfully adorable products you'll love using to dress up little gifts for your favorite ghosties and ghouls!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
Maile says, "The design team has got you covered when it comes to Halloween cards and gifts this year. Looking for something simple to whip up, come by my blog for inspiration!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Maile Belles.
Melissa says, “It’s just about time for witches and brooms, ghosts, goblins, and graveyards and Papertrey Ink have you covered! Creating for Halloween is truly so much fun and with the new collection of products, you’ll be creating for your whole neighborhood :).”
CLICK HERE to see more from Melissa Phillips.
I hope you have enjoyed all these amazing creations that both the team and I have shared with you today! With so many new products to choose from in today's post, which ones stand out to you as absolute must-haves? What types of projects will you be creating with these new Halloween releases? We would love to hear your initial thoughts on everything we introduced! Please leave a comment on this post to tell us what you think of the new products and you will be eligible to win big!
$75 Papertrey Ink Gift Certificate
to spend however you choose!
You have until 7am EST, August 15th to leave your comment and be eligible to win. Only one comment per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced on our August Release Winners Page before noon EST the same day. Thank you for stopping by today and best of luck with the contest!
CLICK HERE to see more from Erin Lincoln.
HALLOWEEN CARD & CANDLE ENSEMBLE
- STAMPS: Petite Places: Spook Manor, Haunted Headstones (available August 15th)
- INK: True Black, Canyon Clay
- PAPER: Smokey Shadow, Summer Sunrise, Stamper's Select White
- OTHER: Petite Places: Spook Manor dies, Scene It: Hallows Eve dies, tissue paper, candle, heat gun
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (card), 3" tall x 3" diameter (candle)
OVER THE HILL CARD
- STAMPS: Haunted Headstones, Haunted Headstones Sentiments (available August 15th)
- INK: True Black, Ripe Avocado
- PAPER: Smokey Shadow, Simply Chartreuse, Tropical Teal
- OTHER: Cover Plate: Night Sky, Haunted Headstones, black twine
- FINISHED SIZE: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"