We're beyond excited to share a new collection of products with you that is sure to have your paper-loving (and maybe office-supply loving!) heart skipping a beat!! Whether you want to keep track of your schedule, your blog posts or even your memory-keeping in the year ahead, we've got you covered with an entirely new planner system that we think you're going to love! It's not just any planner system, it's a lifestyle!
- The Moments Inked 2015 Memory Planner will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $45.
- The planner contains a total of 576 double-sided, full-color pages and 14 mylar laminated tabbed section dividers.
- The Moments Inked 2015 Planner measures about 5" wide x 7" tall and 1-1/2" thick.
- The coil is large and roomy for adding extra pages with the coordinating die system. It measures about 2" in diameter and is made from a heavy duty plastic that is slightly flexible to prevent dents and warping.
- The planner does not come with a front cover, they are sold separately. There are three interchangeable, sturdy, laminated cover styles to choose from (see above), retailing for $6 each.
- The back cover is made from super thick black chipboard, measuring a full 1/16" thick.
One of the exciting things about the size of this planner and the fact that it is exclusive to Papertrey Ink is that we are able design endless options for coordinating products! We will be introducing all kinds of exciting things throughout the year! We are kicking things off with a few basics for this month!
A big thanks to Laurie Willison for all of her help in coming up with many of the concepts we used to jumpstart the companion products for this amazing memory planner system!
Mass produce custom banner stickers for your weekly planner spreads with ease using this collection! First, stamp ten banners with just one impression onto adhesive sheets or cardstock. Then use the clever die to line up the center stamped cross with the cross opening in the die. No need to worry about running out of stickers of a specific type or color! Make lots in one sitting to store and use throughout the year!
- Moments Inked: Planner Banners will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Moments Inked: Planner Banners contains a total of 47 images. A single banner measures about 1-1/8" x 1/4". The multi-banner stamp as a whole measures 2-1/4" x 1-3/4". The banner word frames measure a little over 3/4" x 3/16". The words themselves all measure about 1/8" tall and average between 7/8" through 3/8" wide.
- A coordinating die will be available for sale separately, retailing for $5. This overall die measures 2-1/4" x 1-3/4". Each individual banner measures 1" x 1/4".
- Mass produce these ahead of time in an easy peel and stick form by using our white adhesive sheets!
This is a wonderful add-on to Moments Inked: Planner Banners with wording specifically geared towards busy families! Mass produce custom banner stickers for your weekly planner spreads with ease using this collection!
- Moments Inked: Family Banners will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Moments Inked: Family Banners contains a total of 22 images. A single banner measures about 1-1/8" x 1/4". The multi-banner stamp as a whole measures 2-1/4" x 1-3/4". The words measure about 1/8" tall and average between 7/8" through 3/8" wide.
- This coordinates with the Planner Banners die, shown above.
This is also a wonderful add-on to Moments Inked: Planner Banners with wording specifically geared towards bloggers! Mass produce custom banner stickers for your weekly planner spreads with ease using this collection! An awesome organizational tool for those that blog for a living!
- Moments Inked: Blog Banners will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $5.
- Moments Inked: Blog Banners contains a total of 20 images. A single banner measures about 1-1/8" x 1/4". The multi-banner stamp as a whole measures 2-1/4" x 1-3/4". The banner word frames measure a little over 3/4" x 3/16". The words themselves all measure about 1/8" tall and average between 7/8" through 3/8" wide.
- This coordinates with the Planner Banners die, shown above.
Repositionable notes are one of the best companions for a planner, and this stamp set also you to quickly and easily transform inexpensive plain sticky notes into little bulleted lists. You can stamp out a whole pad in one sitting and keep them on a dashboard in your planner to use throughout the year. Or keep the stamps along with an ink pad or two right in your planner area and create them as you go. These stamps will also cross over and work well with the Monthly Moments dies for even more versatility!
- Moments Inked: Posted will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Moments Inked: Posted contains a total of 16 images. The frame and lines block measures 2-3/4" x 2-1/2" to coordinate with standard 3×3 sticky notes. The bullet point strips each measure about 1-7/8" wide and about 1/8" wide. "Tomorrow" measures 1-3/4" x 1/8". "Today" measures 1" x 1/8".
Depending on how much memory keeping you want to do in your planner, this stamp set gives you some basic tools to create your own memory pages to fill in throughout the year. You can sit down in advance and make one page for each month or maybe even each week. These images cover favorite 2×2 instagram photos, special highlights and even a quote from an inspirational pastor, hysterical child or perhaps a witty husband! All of these items will also coordinate with the Monthly Moments pocket pages!
- Moments Inked: Remembered will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $15.
- Moments Inked: Remembered contains a total of 8 images. The main photo frame measures 2-1/4" x 2-7/8". The numbered journaling lines measure 2-3/4" x 2-1/4". The quoted block measures 2-3/4" x 1-3/8".
This versatile, cost effective die collection allows you to create custom inserts and pages for your planner with ease. You can use the largest page as a full page to match the existing pages in your planner. This will work for adding memory/photo pages, etc. It is very popular to add inserts that are smaller than a full size page for special notes, lists or reminders, even photos and quotes. Every size you could want is all right here in one collection.
- Moments Inked: Basics Pages die collection will be available for purchase on February 15th.
- It will retail for $22.
- Moments Inked: Basics Pages die collection contains a total of 5 dies.
- The measurements for the pages are as follows (largest to smallest): 4-1/2" x 6", 3-3/4" x 5", 3" x 4", 2-3/8" x 3", 1-1/2" x 2".
Of course we can't introduce this new product line without an amazing group of planner-loving designers to help show you how to use it! I am pleased to introduce the 2015 Moments Inked Promotional Team! Click through to each of their blogs to see their initial reviews of our planner and get a peek at what they have done with the coordinating products!
Amy says, "After many years of trying to go digital, this past fall, I decided to try going back to a paper planner. I can't believe the difference! I'm so much more aware, prepared, productive, and "together" when using a paper planner. The new PTI Moments Inked planner system is beautifully designed, carefully thought out, and highly customizable for individual needs. Visit my blog to see my planner in action!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Amy Sheffer.
Ashley says, "The Moments Inked Memory Planner System is the planner of all planners. The versatility alone allows you to replace all other planners, notebooks, and post-it notes you keep. It's small, but packs a lot of punch in thickness to cover everything you need to stay on top of all of life's adventures throughout the year. I've been using paper planners since college and this design will surely have you not only jotting down important appointments or birthdays, but documenting memories and setting goals all while keeping up with the daily grind. Why not make it fun and pretty too! Check out the new planner on my blog and some tips on how to stay on top of using it daily."
Ashley also has another video going into more detail about how she is putting it to use!
CLICK HERE to see more from Ashley Cannon Newell.
Audrey says, "I have been addicted to stationary and planners since I was a little girl. I think it started with my elementary school planner! I am a note taker and list maker by nature, and I often find myself in a sea of post-it notes. I have notebooks and journals for several different areas of my life – home, family, blogging, etc. I am looking forward to working with a system that will allow me to put all of my important "stuff" in one place. Something that is functional and fun, bright and colorful, and something that I can look back on remember every year of this crazy thing called LIFE!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Audrey Tokach.
Laurie says, "I can't even express how excited I am to be joining the brand new Moments Inked team! When I heard that Papertrey would be releasing the Moments Inked collection, my papercrafting, color loving heart rejoiced! I have long been a fan and customer of Papertrey, so to combine that with my love (well, more dire need of) being organized is a match made in heaven! As a wife and mom of five, I am thrilled with the option of creating a keepsake and preserving memories all while keeping my family organized! I am looking forward to exploring all of the creative ways to personalize my planner and am honored that I will get to share that with you!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Schmidlin.
Laurie says, "I love planners. I love office supplies. I love to make lists. I love to keep memories. I love all of these things combined. This new planner from Papertrey Ink combines all of these in one spot. This gorgeous new planner and all of the little details included will turn your planning/memory keeping upside down! Stop in and see how easy and simple it can be!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Laurie Willison.
Lizzie says, "I could definitely use some help getting organized, so I am super excited about the Moments Inked Panner! I've tried using different planners and calendars before, but none of them felt very special and I eventually lost interest. This planner combines the function of a daily organizer with journaling, memory keeping, and overall wellness for an essential all-in-one that I am truly delighted to use. It's even color coordinated with all of my Papertrey inks and papers to make creating accessories a breeze!"
CLICK HERE to see more from Lizzie Jones.
Rebecca says, "I've mostly been storing all of my dates to remember in my head–yup, that's right, my head. Along with index cards and keeping important emails filed on my phone, I rely on my brain to do the rest. It's not pretty and nowhere near organized, so when the opportunity arose to try out the Moments Inked Planner System, I jumped on board! I've been searching for a planner that has the month-at-a-glance, week-at-a-glance, and a page for each day. To say I was happy that the MI planner has each one of those things is an understatement."
CLICK HERE to see more from Rebecca Luminarias.
Stephanie says, "Hi, my name is Stephanie. I live in Ontario, Canada with my husband and two children and work full time in an administrative position. When I'm not with my family or working, I like to spend my time paper crafting, reading, watching Nascar and keeping up with my favourite TV obsessions. Family, work and everyday life activities keep me busy and constantly on the go, so having a planner to keep all of our schedules in one place is a must for me. I love organization and I love paper, so keeping a traditional paper planner is my favourite way to record what's ahead and look back on what we've done."
CLICK HERE to see more from Stephanie Klauck.
Suzanne says, "I am absolutely thrilled to be a part of Papertrey Ink's Moments Inked Team! I started stamping a decade ago, and Nichole and her team have been filling my heart with joy and inspiration nearly that entire time. I feel very blessed to be able to share my love of this hobby with you using this fabulous suite of planning products – incorporating them into my daily routine will be so much fun! I can already see how the unique features of this system are going to help me stay better organized, but what I really love most is the simple reminder that each page represents a fresh start."
CLICK HERE to see more from Suzanne Dahlberg.
Are you interested in getting even MORE Moments Inked Planner ideas and inspiration directly in your inbox?
Subscribe to our new Moments Inked newsletter, a weekly tips and tricks article put together by the talented ladies above! This newsletter will begin in March and will utilize a different mailing list from our general newsletter list, so if you want to be *all in*, please go HERE to sign-up!!!!
Just leave a comment here to be eligible to win. Are you a "planner person"? Do you love the idea of being able to customize and decorate your planner however you see fit? Are you excited to get yourself organized with this new planner system? What is your FAVORITE part of the new Moments Inked Planner? (Just click the small "comments" link beside the date in the footer of this post. If you are reading this as an email subscription, be sure to click through to the actual blog to leave an eligible comment)
You have until 7am EST, Sunday, February 15th to add your comment and qualify for the contest.
EIGHT randomly selected winners will each receive an $80 Papertrey gift certificate to spend however they choose! This would be a great way to start your Moments Inked Planner system! Thank you for joining us today and best of luck with the contest!
Randomly selected winners will be announced on our February Release Winners page no later than noon EST, February 15th.
CLICK HERE to see more from Dawn McVey and her new products for this month!
CLICK HERE to see how Melissa Phillips used the planner products.