Stamp-a-faire Closing Ceremony

By July 21, 2012Stamp-a-faire

Light-out
All good things have to come to a close and this post is our official "wrap-up" for the night.  We hope that all of you have enjoyed the festivities today!

Don't forget!  You have until Monday, noon EST to enter all the challenges!  So feel free to revisit all the content we have shared today and create some more projects tomorrow!

We wanted to give all of you another opportunity to share your day with other stampers from around the world. Below you will find a Farewell InLinkz List that you can add to if you like.  This allows customers to share projects they might of made that did not fit into a challenge or "departure" pics, with groups or individuals holding all of the projects they made that day, etc… We can't wait to see more of the fun you had!

The entire team and I also want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for participating in this new online event.  It wouldn't have been nearly as successful without your participation, and all of us our grateful that you chose to spend the day with us.  Here is a little farewell from all of us to you…

Thank you again for joining us!  We leave you with the final Farewell InLinkz List!

We wanted to give all of you another opportunity to share your day with other stampers from around the world. Below you will find a Farewell InLinkz List that you can add to if you like.  You can share extra projects, "departure" pics, your group holding all of their creations, you in your studio with that messy craft desk, or whatever else you want to share!  We would also just love to hear about all of  your fun in the comments section!  We will be giving away two $25 PTI gift certificates!  One for an InLinkz post and one for a comment!

Teresa Brada says:

I just wanted to take a minute and thank everyone @ PTI for the wonderful day that you have given to so many. I have pulled out sets that I have had for some time, that have never seen ink and used them today! πŸ™‚ I have used new techniques and hope to try more as the links aren’t going away, what a wealth of information. Thank you so much!

Janet Marks says:

Oh so happy and oh so tired πŸ™‚ What a great day. I joined you from three different places today so I left a HUGE mess in my wake. I still have lots I want to make but am very happy with all that I learned and tried. Tomorrow I find the camera and will post my projects. Good night all. Looking forward to next year’s camp. Janet in NC

Jackie Lic says:

Day is done, gone the sun from the east from the west and it’s been the best! THANK YOU ALL! My stamp room certainly needs cleaning up. I had a great time

Barbara Axmacher says:

It was a fun day! I was hesitant about the tie-dye technique but it might be my favorite of the day. Thanks, PTI Design Team.

Kara says:

Thank you so much for such a fun day! The videos and projects were awesome and so much fun!! I enjoyed talking and sharing with everyone on the forum. Thanks again PTI!

Lynne says:

So enjoyed today, the events, challenges and techniques were so well thought out,and wonderfully presented. Thank you Nichole and design team.!

sandycu says:

we sure enjoyed spending an entire day having fun creating.
    Loved that Melissa did all of her videos by working upside down! Made for great camera views without shadows. Thank you so much.

Pat Whitley says:

I didn’t stamp with a group today, but I sure had fun lurking on the forum and ogling all the beautiful cards and tutorials! Thanks to all the talented DT members who share so gracioiusly.

Karen B. says:

So many great projects and such fun inspiration! How fun! Can we do this again next Saturday, too? Just kidding. I can only imagine how much work this took to put together. We all thank you for all of your hard work! I can’t wait for my order to come with the new stamp set from today. Thank you!!!!

Kathy W says:

Thank you so much for putting on today’s event. I can’t imagine how much time and effort went into this; all of the activities, sample projects, video tutorials, and forum chats were wondeful. It will take me days to go through all of it; so hard to choose just one designer idea to follow; they were all incredible. I am most appreciative to all. Thanks, PTI!

Jill Norwood says:

This has been such a wonderful event! You all put a lot of creativity and inspiration into it and it has been such fun! I am hoping to get a few more cards made before Monday but even if I don’t the information is on the blog to be referred to in the future. I loved all the videos and being able to pause them while I was working on the exact technique you were showing and then re-start it as I continued my project. Thanks so much to the design team and entire PTI staff – life is busy and I so appreciate the extra effort you all went to for us! :)Jill / Seattle, WA

Tammy W. says:

What an amazing event! Thanks Nichole and the PTI Design Team for all the incredible inspiration! I can only imagine all the work that went into it, it is greatly appreciated!

What a great event!! I can’t wait for the Stamp-A-Faire Holiday Camp πŸ˜‰ Pleeeeeeeaseeeee LOL! I think I have enough videos to play for two weeks πŸ˜‰ Thanks for all the great ideas and for this great gift.

Hugs,
    Joan

Kristin R. says:

Thank you for a wonderful event!! We had the best day! I’ll post a picture of our group tomorrow (even tho Jess had already gone for the day).

Bonnie T says:

This was SO MUCH fun!!! I made more cards than I’m ever used to making in one day! Being on the West Coast, I wasn’t about to get up at 4am (I’m a late sleeper ;)), but once I got up & going, it was a blast. I even missed being able to post my morning make & take because I got so involved in (“catching up” – HAHA, right…) all the other projects – but I love how pretty it looks! I’m off to make even more since I still haven’t caught up yet… πŸ˜‰ But before I go, I just wanted to say:

THANK YOU, LADIES, SO SO MUCH for all your hard work behind the scenes in getting this all together and then the smooth execution of it all – you are all such talented & amazing crafters & having to come up with all these events on top of what you already have going on…well, all I can say is I’m in awe & extremely grateful to each & every one of you for all your hard work & talent!!!

Jen Carter says:

I had a great day with my friend Laurie! We laughed, caught up on each other’s lives and had great fun working on the challenges together! What a fun day!

Lori Y says:

Thank you for putting together such a wonderful event! I am exhausted, and haven’t even finished watching all of the videos. I have learned so many new techniques today and have been truly inspired. Nichole and DT, thank you again for all of your hard work! I had a lot of fun and hope that we can do this again next year.

I was stamping solo today but it was so much fun to see all the forum chit.chat and participate in a couple of the challenges! Thanks again for all of your hard work! So many inspiring posts today. Its so cool to see the variations in projects amongst everyone…cant wait until I have time to go back and watch some of the videos that I skipped today!

Sheri Elmont says:

Thank-you! Thank-you! To all you gals who worked so hard to give us this day. I got a late start but am going to catch up. Just finishing my mini book. I think I’m done for the night. My dog rolled in the dirt so needs a bath. I think it was a ploy for attention, she must be desperate. I pulled out some sets I hadn’t used yet that I’ve had for awhile. Had a great time and am going to finish up tomorrow. Signing off from Portland, OR.

Jamie Greene says:

I have alot of catching up to do after a afternoon running back to school erands with my family but I was thrilled to find out Dawn made over my card! I have loved all of the inpiration provided today:)

Darla says:

Thanks so much for your hard work PTI gals!! What a fun day for everyone! It was a busy day here, so I didn’t get as much stamping done as I would have liked, but I still managed to do a few projects!

Kim Heggins says:

Thank you so much I had a fabulous day and learned so much. Looking forward to next year!

Kris E says:

Today was a fun day filled with lots of great people, lots of new ideas, and plenty of inspiration! I learned some new techniques and even tried a few. Thank you for all the time spent putting this fabulous day together everyone!

I wanted to say I had an awesome time!! When my husband came home from a bike ride earlier today he said I had covered every flat surface in the house with my card making stuff. Well honey, you just have to deal with it for the day, cause I’m in the middle of creating Papertrey greatness. Thank you all for this fun day at camp.

see mary stamp says:

It’s been a busy day but when I’ve had time today, I’ve popped in to monitor all of the Stamp-a-Faire happenings. I’m looking forward to watching all of the video tutorials and catching up with everything I might have missed. Hope everyone who participated had a great time!

Thanks Nicole and design team for a great “firt online Stamp A Faire” It was truly inspiring. While I have not as yet entered all challenges what I have done has been fun and I used new ideas that I had never done before. You girls sure did a great job. Thank you for all your hard work. I look forward to revisiting the videos and designs when under no pressure.

Marchelle says:

Thank you so much for all the hard work, time and effort that went into this fabulous day!

I haven’t been able to make anything today but hopefully I will tomorrow and get them posted. The hard part is picking which projects and ideas because today chock full of them!

Thanks again and again!

berryblue says:

Thank you all! I am amazed at all the planning and work that went into making today’s event such a special occasion. Even though I was alone, it was nice to be a part of something so much bigger than me. It is touching how creating is a universal language. Thank you, PTI team. You are amazing!

Deb Else says:

What a great event! I still have some projects to complete but wanted to send thanks to all for the amazing day.

Kris says:

It was a lovely day. It was great to make cards at home with my supplies surrounding me…especially to be done at a reasonable hour and pacing myself on my own time. My crafting buddy LuAnn and I were in the late group on that first cruise and being rather new back then to this creative outlet, we were making projects past midnight (and sometimes beyond)! Thanks to all who worked so hard to put this all together. You are loved!

Felicia says:

This Stamp-A-Faire has be Fantabulously Awesome! I had no idea what was in store, but all the videos, projects and inspirational ideas…WOW. One Day is just not enough. Can’t wait to next year, I’ll have to round up a team so we can have more fun. Everyone is soooo talented. I have certainly taken away a whole lot from this. See ya next time For Sure! Smooches…

Sharon D says:

I had such a fun day! I especially loved hearing from people all across the country and all around the world. It just really made me feel like a small part of a big happy thing. Thanks, PTI, for hosting this fun event! I still have videos to watch–and I’m so happy they will be available even later.

Chris says:

Amazing to see your design team at work…I think your card first aid session was BRILLIANT. So inspiring to see those talented ladies as work and sharing their process.

Terri E. says:

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this great day! I haven’t had a day like this in a LOOOONG time. It was just so much fun to create and to hear all of these new ideas. My daughter and I will be stamping tomrrow as well. Thank you so much, this really has been a blessing for us!

It’s a good life!
    Terri E.

Katie Skiff says:

This was such a wonderful day – so many options and giving us great ideas. We can’t wait til next time !!

Leigh Penner says:

Well, my day didn’t go exactly as planned, as my friend who was suppose to join me wasn’t feeling well, so she never came. I ended up stamping solo for most of the day, except when I was helping my daughter with some crafty projects of her own. πŸ™‚
    I got three cards done and a mini-album (which took me forever, but I’m really happy with it!) I’m hoping to finish up the challenges tomorrow and on Monday!
    Thanks for all the fabulous challenges and the great time!

StephH says:

Thank you Nichole and the entire design team. The quanity and quality of your work is evident in all of these beautiful projects and tutorials. I’ve had a wonderful day dedicated to crafting and learning. There is so much to accomplish before the deadline, will not be able to earn all my badges unfortunately. But will definitely be referring back to many of these videos for review! Thank you again!

Kemma says:

Wow what a long day! Made a lot of great cards, wish I could have used a lot more of my kit, but look forward to being able to make other projects later. I got something for every one submitted. My favorite projects of the day had to do with the new stamp set, I think it will become another favorite.

Nita says:

Thanks! Sooooo much today was awesome!

Kathryn A says:

Wow! What a lot of work from you, and so much fun for us! Love all the videos, and thanks for all the great tips πŸ˜‰

Betty says:

Thank you for all of your wonderful inspiration! I will have to go back and watch the videos I missed. Thank you all for all the work you put into this fun event!

Elizabeth S. says:

I would like to thank you everyone for the videos and all the inspiration! I was able to spend a great day with my daughter and niece. It was a super day!!

Lisa says:

I enjoyed all of the fabulous videos, ideas and hard work by the PTI team! Thanks for a boatload of inspiration!

Amy Papale says:

Although I was not able to participate like I planned in today’s projects, I was able to watch several of the videos throughout the day. I have to say I have learned so much from the Papertrey Team. You have all inspired me and I can’t wait try these new techniques. It was fun to visit some blogs and see the comments from the team. That was such a personal touch that made it that much more special. Thank you so much for putting this entire day together and making it available to everyone.

julie says:

can’t we do this again next week???
    thanks for the inspiration/motivation – I’ll be creating ALL weekend πŸ™‚

Donna Simpson says:

I didn’t participate by stamping today, but I have enjoyed every video and looking at everyone’s great creations. I really did feel like I was a part of it. Hopefully nest year I an play along. Thank you PTI!!!!

Jennifer D says:

Thanks for all the fun today! I didn’t get to do all of the challenges, but I enjoyed doing a few and being inspired off and on throughout the day!

Kathy McDonald says:

Thank you, PTI, for a fabulous day! The things I learned will continue to inspire me for weeks to come. The level of professionalism that went into making this a top-notch event was very impressive. Everything you do is done exceptionally well, and I appreciated all of the time and effort that went into creating such a great experience for us. The videos were so helpful, as were the supply lists provided prior to today’s opening events. THANK YOU, everyone, for your generous sharing of your talents. PTI rocks!

Elise McKinney says:

Thank You for giving us this wonderful day to enjoy more creative ideas from the DT at Papertrey Ink. We learned new techniques in between eating chocolates! The day flew by and we didn’t even do all the things you presented. But, we will be going back to finish those projects that piqued our interest. What a great
    Stamp A Faire!

I had fun while I was able to create. I had to go out tonight and was an hour (gasp!) late because I didn’t want to stop stamping. Hubby gently pried me away from my desk so I’ll have to finish tomorrow. I’d much rather do this in person some year but as I have a 7 month old and no $, this was better this year. I look forward to many more awesome stamping events from PTI whether in person or online. Thanks!

Jamie says:

Thanks so so much for everything. I know that this took a WHOLE lot of work from everyone involved, and I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute! See ya next year:).

Pmm says:

There aren’t enough superlatives in ANY language to describe how incredibly wonderful PTI’s DT is! So much inspiration, such diverse styles, so many unique ideas- it has all been just fabulous! Thank you to all!

What a great day! I only had time for one card but visited many blogs,viewed great projects, gathered a ton of ideas and was greatly inspired….

Penny Peters says:

I had 2 friends over and we had such a good time. The challenges were so unique and fun. We especially enjoyed the shaving cream tie dye technique. I had never tried it before and was amazed at the results every time!

Jeannie L says:

Like to thank the design team for taking the time and effort to put this together. The videos and tutorials were awesome. I learnt so much and was really inspired by all the projects. I managed to get a few cards done. Thanks for the fun day at camp.

Jennifer says:

Had a great time! Had a big Vagabond issue. That machine is tough, but we won! Will post the picture later. Thanks to all the design team for all their hard work!!

Carlijn says:

Wow, you’ve put together a great day with lots of inspiration and examples. Such great work!! Thank you all for doing this online, letting people from all over the world being able to participate. Sadly, I don’t own that much PTI products, but I most defitely buy some more in the future! Great video series!

Lisa Bohler says:

Loved the way you showcased each idea and had different ways of doing the same techniques! Loved the video presentations of the projects as well!

Allison says:

What an awesome event! Although I wasn’t able to sit & craft all day, I was able to view all the tutorials & projects and can’t wait to create my own. Wonderful ideas & a well done event. Thanks Papertrey Ink!

Good morning and more to the point THANK YOU!!!! Even though I was by my self I had such a great time yesterday!! I loved reading what everyone was doing and the video’s were awesome!! I enjoyed creating and learning from you all!! I love how different your cards and projects are using the same supplies!! It made me think out side of the box as well as now want a few new stamp sets and dies!! OH and paper, ink and ribbon!!! I look forward to the next time!! You all are rock stars!!

Kim Rendino says:

This was a lot of fun! I was away yesterday, but watched as much as i could and plan to buckle down today! πŸ˜‰

Vera Yates says:

What a great event! So many eye candy. I love all the inspirations that this event provided. It’s fun to see how everyone can use the same stamp, yet came up with creations that’s totally unique to their style. Browsing again today to catch up on more inspiration.:)

Hanne says:

I would like to thank everyone who organized the SAF event. I really had a great day and I learned a lot.

Thank you Nichole, Ashley, Melissa, Dawn, Maile, Erin, Danielle, Betsy, Heather and Jessica!

Thanks to all the people on the forum who made this day so much fun for people sitting alone in their craft room! I really felt part of the group! Thank you so much!

Well – the Cotswold Stampers didn’t make it to the end – at our age we didn’t have the stamina to stay up until 4am – but we had such fun! Many thanks for making it on line this year as we saved a bunch not having to fly over the pond!More money to spend on more PTI πŸ™‚

Lee Cockrum says:

Thanks for working so hard to provide all the great videos and tutorials. It was great fun for me to get out and meat some fabulous people, and do a little crafting. I did much more eating and socializing than crafting, but it was fun, so I’m happy!

lainey says:

Stamp-a-faire was so much fun! I had a great day, made 5 cards and learned lots of new techniques! The day went by so fast and I was exhausted by the end of the event. A big thanks to Nichole and Team – what a wonderful, fun-filled event!

Jeni says:

A huge thanks to Nichole & the entire Papertrey Ink for all of the work they put into this event! I’m having such a great time & have learned lots of fun new techniques and ideas.

Pamela says:

I just finished going through all the postings and videos – great job to all the PTI team! Now I’m going to take a look at all the fabulous work submitted. Loved all the ideas and I can’t wait to get my order to play with the new set offered with the stamp faire. Please know that your hard work hasn’t been appreciated! Kudos to the team and to all that played along.

Mindy says:

I can honestly say that is one of the most fun days I’ve had in a long time! I haven’t played in my craft room for quite a long time due to a huge project at work. Seems like I spend the majority of my days off at work so when I’m actually home, I’m frantically trying to catch up on the home front or just too exhausted to even think about starting something crafty. So, yesterday, spending the day shut away in my craft room with all of the videos and amazing inspiration, was complete heaven! I had forgotten how much I really enjoy playing with paper & ink & all of the other goodies. Now my mind is filled with so many ideas & I hope I can work on some more of them today! Thanks so much for all of the hard work that went into preparing for such a great day!

Kim Faucher says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! For all your inspiration , hard work and amazing projects that everyone has shared… I am spending today poolside stamping while the kids splash!
    I had a great time and learned a lot!!!!

Beth k says:

Thank you all for your hard work, I learned so many wonderful new techniques! Can’t wait to finish up the projects, and look forward to next year!

Linda in aus says:

Thank you,we had a fantastic day, learnt lots and still a bit behind, still have to add our projects to the list.
    And a big thank you to Nichole and all the design team and everyone else including your families for making this an amazing event, one we could join in with across the miles.

I hated for it to end! I participated with 2 of my very good friends. We really had a good time and got through quite a few procjects.

This was so much fun! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    I’ll see you on the forum!

janet wilson says:

What an amazing event πŸ˜€
    I only managed two challenges – take far too long and was also hostess so spent a lot of time “hosting” my little group of friends – hope to catch up a bit today πŸ™‚

THANK YOU, PTI!!! Absolutely fantastic chain of challenges – Three Cheers..Hip hip Hooray!

Thanks so much for all the work you all put into this event! Although I’m still disappointed that you’re not at CHA anymore (that’s where I first heard about you two years ago and had no idea the women checking us out were actually your ultra talented designers! but maybe that’s a good thing because then I would have been all nervous and such!) I’m happy that this year you’ve done an online event so everyone can participate. Love the limited supplies challenge, and the tie-dye technique totally ROCKS!

Emma Bourke says:

I wasn’t able to participate fully today, but I have watched some of the fantastic tutorial videos. I will be looking forward to recreating some projects in the next few days πŸ™‚

Kari D says:

Woo hoo! Just amazing day! Sat on my deck at camp and sketched ideas so I can hit my craft basement when I get home! MANY thanks for an amazing weekend!

I had a great time! Thanks for this opportunity to exercise my crafting muscles and learn new skills. I had a blast, and hope to do it again. Plus, from a business viewpoint, I spent more $ getting ready for this on PTI supplies than I have on all my crafting this year πŸ˜‰

Jennifer L. says:

Thanks for putting together such a great event! I’ll be catching up on all of the videos and am hoping to make a few projects tonight. Really liked the First Aid projects — so useful to get design tips. Thanks again!

Emily M. says:

It was such a fun day… And I too am so very happy that the videos will stay up for our use later! Thank you to Nichole and the fantastic DT for all of your wonderful projects throughout the day. Such wonderful inspiration to go with such wonderful product. πŸ™‚

Joyce says:

What a great weekend! Thank you all!

Velvet says:

Thanks so much for this day! I can only imagine how much work everyone had to put in to make it such a wonderful collection of tutorials. I’m really behind on the projects, but looking forward to working the techniques into my personal toolbox.

Shelly S says:

Gosh I am overwhelmed with all the talented ladies involved in PTI! I have learned soo much and had tons of fun creating yesterday and will continue to use what I have learned to create in the future! Thanks for an awesome event!

Cindy C says:

I had to work all weekend but it was so much fun seeing everyone’s projects! Everyone looked like they were having a blast & it was neat watching all the videos. Can’t wait until next year already!

Loly Borda says:

Thanks so much for all the tutorials and ideas! I was busy yestarday but I’m catching up today and I’ll post my creations as soon as I finish them. Thanks again.

Special thanks to each and every member of the PTI team for all the work and well planned online stamp-a-faire event. It was great seeing each of your and your detailed projects. It’s evident a lot of work went into this event. Congratulations on your success!

Michelle S. (abzzymom) says:

I didn’t get to play as much as I wanted, but I really enjoyed seeing all the pictures and reading about everyone’s parties. This was such a wonderful event.

Rema Timm says:

Thanks to all for an amazing day! I know it took a lot of time to put this event together but it was well worth it. Great job…..

Roxann says:

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!! I have rarely been so happy about being so tired! What a wonderful day of fun, crafting, videos, blogging, laughter and s’mores! You, Nicole, and the PTI Design Team’s wit, wisdom and talent know no bounds. It was a day beyond description. You “created a place” where everyone could participate on their own terms–Way to Go! THANK YOU!

Lisa Harris says:

Throughout this Stamp-a-Faire weekend I have had such an adventurous, funny, disastrous, creative and wonderful time all balled into one. Despite this weekend’s unexpected turn of events, this crafty turtle has had a great time and I’ll remember every minute of it (those of you who have read my forum posts will understand why lol). Thanks to everyone for your prayers, support and shared laughter. Even though I could only hear my own it was nice to know it was echoing throughout the global PTI community.
    I’ve still got lots of projects left to complete, most of which will have to wait for me to return home, but I will take with me the skills and the experience which was unforgettable. Thanks everyone.

Mary V says:

Thanks Design Team for offering so many creative, fun projects! It was a full day and I’m looking forward to joining in again next year!

laurazitzer says:

What a fun day. I know that it took a lot of time and effort to make this all work. Thanks for all the inspiration.

LR says:

I was gone and couldn’t participate live, but was happy to be able to still read and watch all the festivities when I got home. I plan to review and make the projects at a later date. Thank you for this wonderful day of inspiration and the opportunity to meet all you talented ladies!

Becs Attwood says:

Thanks so much to the team for a great day full of videos & inspiration. I enjoyed following along from my craft room down here in New Zealand. Didn’t get quite as many of the challenges done as I’d hoped (does that mean I have to send my badges back!??!) due to the different time zones & having to sleep through half of your “day”, but I’ve taken away lots of ideas for future crafty projects.

Joanne says:

I had so much fun. It was definately worth waking up at 3 am here in Washington state. I hope it was successful enough that Nicole will consider another one – wouldn’t it be fun sometime in early Nov. with a Christmas theme. Awesome creations team members. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Oh, this was soooo much fun!! I finished the Stamp-a-faire on Sunday, ’cause it was waaaay past bedtime yesterday when I stopped, hi hi, and the day was only halfway with you! Thanks for adding the Sunday to join in for the challenges and thanks for making this an online event! This way I could also join in from the Netherlands and I loved it!!! Thank you all so much!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

Holly F. says:

Want to say THANK YOU to the PTI team for hosting this virtual event for all of your fans and customers! I wasn’t able to participate on Saturday, but I am catching up today. Love that we will be able to go back to these posts for inspiration!

Thank you so much for all the hard work that went into putting on Stamp A Faire. I was lucky enough to spend the day with two very special gals who I met last year on our very own PTI forum. They all traveled to my house in San Diego, and we spent the day eating, watching videos, laughing, and even a bit of crafting.

Amanda says:

Thank you for the no stress day. The challenges were great as they gave me direction without the “I want to work on this, but should work on that” debate. Of course, now my room is messy again…

richard says:

The projects are all so beautiful! What a great way to bring people together! Cheers!

Kim says:

OMG the fun and food we had! Chris is the best hostess on the planet and such a sweetie! Can’t thank her enough for the use of her home and hospitality!

There aren’t enough words of praise for the design team and all the work put into such an amazing day! Thank you so much for all your time and hard work for putting on such a fun event and hope for another one! Thank you thank you and thank you!!!

Carrie P says:

I’ve never been this excited for an online event in my life! I was skeptical that I would enjoy an online event after having had the privilege of attending SAF last year, but I have to say you ladies have outdone yourselves, right down to the last little detail. I loved the camp theme with all the coordinating theme goodies. I hope SAF continues for many more years to come! A big thanks to ALL of you from Indiana!!!

AngΓ©lique says:

This has been such an awesome experience! I enjoyed myself a lot. Thanks to Nichole and DT for making so much effort in all of this. THANKS!!
    As I’m in a different timezone, CET, it was impossible to get everything done. Hope to get more creative tomorrow πŸ™‚
    Thanks again and can’t wait till next year *hint* πŸ™‚

Thank you all for putting on such a wonderful event!! My family allowed me to spend the entire day crafting with you…and it was a great birthday for me, too!

Linda Monroe says:

Thanks so much Nichole and all the fabulous design team members for such a fun event. I have only watched about 1/4th of the videos, but hope to watch them a few a week until I see all the techniques presented.

Djanelle says:

Thank you! What a great day of projects!

Marilyn in Michigan says:

Thanks, PTI team, for all the great videos and activities. Even though I spent Stamp-a-faire day at home, I loved watching and reading all the tutorials for the different techniques. Can’t wait til next year.

Keri says:

I’ve learned so much from this event! Thank you PTI for putting on such an amazing event. This has renewed my love for paper crafting.

Deanna Jean says:

What a great day of inspiration. I didn’t get to join in as much as I wanted to. I will be watching videos and trying new techniques over the next few days. Thank you PTI and the design team for all of your hard work. I’m so glad you did this online this year so all of us can participate.

Wow! What a variety of challenges. Definitely not enough time to try them all today, but definitely will be referring back to these tutorials in the future. Thank you for all your hard work in orchestrating this event!

Maureen W. says:

Thank you so much for all the wonderful inspiration! It’s going to take me a while to get through it all – 1 day just isn’t enough!!

Shirley K. says:

I enjoyed the projects throughout the weekend!

BarbaraB says:

Wow, it looks like everyone had so much fun.
    You and the design team came up such great techniques and tutorials. I am looking forward to eventually trying all of them.

PTI did a great job putting this together. Even those of us who didn’t order the kits or actually participate in real time because of other commitments can still try out these techniques at a later time. Thanks for all the free postings.

CrazyCurl says:

I wish I could have spent the whole day stamping, but I only got a few minutes to make one card. I will be coming back to these posts over the next few weeks and enjoying all of the videos and inspiration as a get a moment here and there. From what I’ve seen so far, I’m SO excited!!!

Amy G. says:

This event became an almost 2 day event for me. What a fun way to spend the weekend. And now I can spend the next week cleaning up the mess I made. It was fun earning all of my badges. Now if I could just find them buried under the mess on my desk… Thanks for everything!

Maureen P says:

this was such a fun weekend! Yesterday was full on in the studio. I really broke in the new room and it passed the test! Lots of counter space and all my supplies at hand! I love looking at all my projects on display πŸ™‚ Thanks for all your hard work and inspiration! It was so fun to hang out with the DT and PTI fans! Woohoo! Group hug!

Shawn Wenrich says:

What an awesome event! While I haven’t watched all of the videos yet I did create a military card inspired by one of Nichole’s designs so I feel like I was still involved this weekend. I read a post on Facebook about an AZ marine that will be hospitalized for 6 months recovering until he can come home. Really got me moving to create something for him that I can get in the mail tomorrow. Thank you so much Papertrey for all that you do for us!

Kristie H says:

I had such a wonderful time making new friends and learning new things. What a great opportunity to share a our love for crafting and PTI during SAF. Thanks PTI for making this event amazing. I loved all of the videos!

Josiane says:

I had so much with the rest of the N. Texas girls! We ate, laughed, borrowed each other’s dies and stamps, bought/swapped/shared our stash, and did door prizes. So worth the hour plus drive with all the construction and getting lost. lol…

Thanks for hosting such a fabulous event!

Kathy Mc says:

WOW ~ this Summer Camp was the best. From the photos, the videos, the blog posts, the Forum, the techniques, the challenges, Nichole & the Design Team to the Closing Ceremony, it was first rate. You gals really had a lot of prepping to do for this, and it is so appreciated. Unfortunately, I didn’t have time to do all the challenges but so want to play with shaving cream and try Nichole’s technique. Can’t wait to have time later to look at all the links and review whatever I might have missed. Thank you so much, PTI, for everything plus the chances to win gift certificates! Obviously, I need to shop again after just placing my Saturday order. : )

Christine Dearinger says:

That was incredible!!!
    The work that was put in by everyone involved was awesome.I sat in awe on and off all day and couldn’t believe what I was seeing.I really was gob smacked.
    Nichole, the ladies on your designer team are truly the jewels in the crown at Papertrey Ink.A fabulous team of very talented ladies.
    Congratulations to all.

DebbieD says:

What a great event! The video tutorials are amazing. I’m looking forward to spending some quiet time looking at everyone’s project.

K. Craig says:

I had the absolute BEST time! I have never participated in SAF but will definately make it a point to do it again year after year. I will take a vacay day or whatever to make sure this happens! Thank you so much!

Lorena says:

Thanks so much for puting together such a great event! You certainly invested an enormous ammount of work onto it and it showed. The inspiration and techniques have been amazing! I really enjoyed this two days, although I would have loved it even more if I had some craty friends around to share. Maybe next year I can organise a Spanish branch of SAF campers πŸ˜€

Kelly Braund says:

Thank you so much Nichole and the DT for all the hard work making such a fun day for all of us! We had a super fun day here in MN! Can’t wait to do it again! (But i’ll give you guys a break for awhile first)! πŸ™‚

Diane says:

Joining late – but hoping to jump in this morning and watch and learn! Love that the videos are here to stay – a generous offering of your time – thank you!

DeeWoodland says:

We had an amazing day! We chatted, crafted, laughed and cried (from laughing) made a ton of cards and shared all our pti stuff! Thanks again for making all this happen!

Ginger says:

A big, big, BIG thank you from me and my friend Anna. You’ve kept us entertained and crafting all weekend. I’ve made some fabulous new friends and might even be travelling to Canada for next years SAF. I mean she may have been joking on the forum but it sounds like a fabulous adventure to me.
    It’s been fabulous xxx

sanketi says:

A big THANK YOU for this fun day ….it was simply wonderful and what inspiration you have provided ..thanks again!

Monika Davis says:

What a fun camp-a-fair it was. Loved all the different techniques and inspirations I saw this weekend from the design team and customers. It was fun to see people’s take on the challenges. so many neat ideas and tips. Thank you!

Dhez says:

Hello to everyone. I didn’t participate because I have a young baby and toddler who requires much attention. I did try to keep track of the events and managed to watch some of the videos (will be watching the rest in the next few days.) I learned a lot and enjoyed everybody’s creations. I’m itching to have the time and try my hand at the incredible techniques and projects shared during the Stamp-a-faire. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and creations and a huge Congratulations to Nicole and the talented ladies of the DT for a successful event.

Alanna says:

What a great weekend. So many wonderful videos to watch. I can’t wait to watch the rest that I didn’t have time for. Thanks everyone!

kprakken says:

I was going to run back downstairs and take a picture of my stamp room and the mess, but I am too tired. I didn’t get to participate on Saturday because of my granddaughter 3rd birthday party, but I got to spend all day yesterday in my stamp room. What fun. Thanks to Nicole and all of the Design Team for all the videos and examples. I loved all the projects.

Chris says:

Haven’t been home much the last couple of days but have really enjoyed watching the videos now to get busy and get some crafting done.

AOK says:

Thank you all so very much for a wonderful event. It surpassed all expectations. Looking forward to next year. Best regards to all.

Lou*Lou* says:

Sadly I couldn’t join in with the fun on the 21st, but I’ve had a great time today, catching up with all the tutorials and checking out the lovely items folks have made, via the linkz.
    Thanks to PTI for organising the day, I feel part of a big worldwide crafty family. πŸ˜€

Melissa Ladd says:

What a great time! Loved seeing and hearing from the DT and Nichole. Thanks, PTI!

I had so much fun and learned alot of cool techniques along the way! Thank you so much for all the hard work that it took to put this on for us!

Holly Saveur says:

Thank you all so very much for organizing this WONDERFUL EVENT!
    I really had a SUPER time..so much inspiration…..couldn’t make it the whole day since I live in the Netherlands and the fun started at my time 14.00 so still have to make and try a lot of the tutorials..I do hope they stay on the blog for ever…since its so great to see them all again and again..and learn it all.
    Thanks again and do hope there will be a Stamp-A-Fair next year..now I look forward to to receive my order and play with the great free stamp set..Thanks so much for this too!
    Hugs Holly.

Keri says:

I am just wrapping up my final projects and earning the last of my badges for SAF 2012 (it’s Monday 7/23). πŸ˜‰ I want to say that I had a BLAST and I am thankful to everyone who made this event possible. I will definitely be back next year! <3

DIANA L. says:

It was so fun to watch all the inspiration. All of you did such a wonderful job to make this quite an event. I was really impressed by the creativeness and variety. Thanks for a fun virtual retreat!

DIANA L.

Greta H says:

I wasn’t able to participate this year, but I’m looking forward to seeing the videos. Maybe next year I’ll be able to do it. This was a great idea, PTI!