Today I have some REALLY exciting things to introduce to you as we continue with our 5th Anniversary Festivities. First, let me share today's sneak peeks of some of the products that are coming up this release!
Maile Belles has designed a fun & fresh modern take on butterfly silhouettes that will literally take your breath away. With a set of coordinating dies to pair up with the stylish images you will have endless possibilities.
For some time now I have wanted a very simple, clean multi-layerable branch set. I have finally designed one and I am so thrilled with the results. You will love all the design options that this set has and how flexible it's style can be since it is such a great basic.
And now onto those exciting new announcements that I mentioned at the beginning of today's post!
Papertrey Ink has teamed up with Cafe Press to bring you a special boutique featuring exclusive lines of logo wear. Several of the stamp designers as well as myself have contributed designs for these new products. There are several different types of items that will allow you to show off your Papertrey Pride. We've got t-shirts, mugs, stainless steel water bottles, aprons, bags and so much more. You will just have to stop by the new shop and see all there is to offer!
Here is a little sampling of the products we now have available in our Cafe Press store…
Be sure to stop by our new PTIgear storefront often to see new items added!
With the introduction of all these Papertrey Pride fashions, we wanted to announce a new special feature in our monthly Papertrey Newsletter that is distributed on the first of every month. We invite you to send us photos of you wearing your new Papertrey Gear in front of unique landmarks or at memorable stops during your travels or even right in your hometown. Each month we will highlight a few of our favorite shots and those featured will win a free stamp set of their choice! Email your photos to customer service with the subject line "Papertrey Pride". We look forward to seeing all of your photos and we hope you enjoy the availability of all this new Papertrey Gear!
I am especially excited about another new product introduction I have to share today. We are beginning an ongoing series of Pattern Pack Papers. There will eventually be a pattern pack released for each or our colors. The pattern pack contains 6 patterns, each applied in that particular color. The patterns are Bitty Dot, Polka Dot, Leaves, Damask, Stripes & Gingham. There are 6 sheets of each pattern, bringing the total contents to 36 sheets, retailing for $12. These papers are the new 8-1/2" x 11" dimensions and can be stored with each cardstock color as a frequently used basic.
Customers will also be able to purchase the patterns individually in a package of 18 sheets. So, for example, if you were mass-producing party invitations, you could purchase a package of 18 sheets of Raspberry Fizz Bitty Dot paper, without having to purchase the whole variety pack. The Individual Pattern Packs include 18 sheets of a single pattern and will retail for $6. For February we are releasing the Pattern Pack Collections and all of the Individual Pattern Packs in Aqua Mist and Raspberry Fizz. More colors will be added each month. We know this will be a basic that you turn to again and again!
In addition to the new product introductions above, we have also updated a few existing products. First of which is our cardstock sampler. The new sampler contains 2-sheets each of our 35 color spectrum, for a total of 70 (8-1/2" x 11") sheets. The updated cardstock sampler will be available February 15th and will retail for $14.
We will also be providing updates for our popular Color Swatch Flip Book. The actual overall insert will be updated with all of our colors beginning February 15th. A separate inexpensive Update Pack with an updated Color Index and flip book pages in just new colors will be available as well. Pricing information and further details will be provided on February 15th.
While we are on the subject of color, I thought I would ask each of the team members to share their favorite Papertrey color combination from the last year. Each of the designers always comes up with the most intriguing pairings! Enjoy scrolling through their favorites!
CLICK HERE to visit Ashley Cannon Newell.
CLICK HERE to visit Betsy Veldman.
CLICK HERE to visit Danielle Flanders.
CLICK HERE to visit Dawn McVey.
CLICK HERE to visit Erin Lincoln.
CLICK HERE to visit Heather Nichols.
CLICK HERE to visit Jessica Witty.
CLICK HERE to visit Lisa Johnson.
CLICK HERE to visit Maile Belles.
CLICK HERE to visit Melissa Phillips.
As a little added bonus, I have created a FREE download for you featuring all of these color combinations in one place. The swatch page has exterior trimming guidelines sized to coordinate with the Color Swatch Flip Book, if you desire to add it to your binder.
Pick one of the team members favorite color combinations from above to use as inspiration for your very own creation. And don't forget to have fun and be creative!
2. Your project must use at least one Papertrey project.
3. Upload a photo of your project to your blog, online gallery or any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr). If you are utilizing a blog, feel free to snag the appropriate color swatch graphic from the post above and add it to the top of your post.
4. Add the direct link to your project on our InLinkz list :::::>HERE<:::::
5. You may create as many projects as you like for the challenge, but each project should have a separate link.
6. And/or you can leave a comment here to be eligible to win. Let us know what you think about or announcements today, including the Cafe Press store! And perhaps share your favorite Papertrey color combo with all of us. Only one comment per person please. (Just click the small "comments" link in blue beside the date in the footer of this post. If you are reading this post via email, you must visit the actual blog page in order to comment and be eligible to win.)
7. You have until 7am EST, Thursday, February 9th to add your project link or comment and qualify for the contest.
- $100 gift certificate to Cafe Press for Papertrey Gear
- NEW! Cardstock Sampler
- Color Swatch Flip Book & Inserts
- 35 spools of ribbon (one in each of our 35 colors)
- 35 bags of Vintage Buttons (one in each of our 35 colors)
- 23 packages of felt (one in each of our 23 felt colors)
- NEW! Raspberry Fizz Pattern Pack
- NEW! Aqua Mist Pattern Pack
Thank you so much for joining us today for the festivities! We look forward to seeing you back here again tomorrow! And best of luck with the contest!