All of you have shared with us how much you have enjoyed our Distinguished Guest Designer program that we began last year. We are excited to continue the momentum into 2010 as well.
I feel like a giddy little school girl with this year's first introduction. Miss Kelly Purkey, (also known as KP) scrapbooker extrordinaire, will be joining us for the next two months on a ride that will surely be unforgettable. Not only does Kelly's creativity have an amazing depth to it, but so does her personality. I have enjoyed reading her blog for a while now, kind of feel like a long time friend with the way she reaches out and grabs the attention of her readers. It is my honor to introduce you to her today, as we all wait with baited breath to see what wonders Kelly creates using Papertrey products! She will be sharing some of her masterpieces with you on the 14th, so be sure to keep an eye out!
Without further ado, here's Kelly!
Kelly says, "I remember the day I discovered my Grandmother's scrapbooks and was so delighted to have this glimpse into her life. It all became clear exactly why I take so many photos, save each piece of paper, and try to record every aspect of my life as a young single girl."
"I am lucky to currently live in New York City, where there is inspiration around every corner. Besides scrapbooking, I love traveling, curling up with a good book, laughing with friends, and cupcakes with lots of icing.I'm honored to be designing for American crafts and Fiskars, as well as being a part of the 2008-2009 Creating Keepsakes Dream Team and 2007-2009 Garden Girl at Two Peas in a Bucket.com"
"The thing I love most about this hobby is the amazing women that I've met in the industry. I've made best friends for life with people I've only met online and one of my closest friendships was formed on a design team five years ago. One of the pleasures about teaching is meeting women around the world and seeing how much they love this hobby. I'm so lucky and thankful to be able to do this as a full-time career and couldn't imagine doing anything else."
Thank you again for joining us, Kelly! I know I am not alone when I say that it is truly an honor to have you stopping by for a visit!
Now's YOUR chance to let Kelly know how happy you are to see her here! Stop by HER BLOG today to have your chance at winning an amazing prize package! $100 worth of Kelly's Papertrey Favorites!
1. Go to Kelly's blog (and if it's your first visit, be sure to click around a bit and explore!)
2. Leave a comment ON HER BLOG before 7am EST, Thursday, February 4th, welcoming her to the family! (Leaving a comment here on my blog, although welcomed, will not enter you to win her prize package!)
3. Stop by the February Release Winners page after noon EST on Thursday to see if you've won!
Now there's ONE more announcement to make before I leave you for the day…
We've offered this prize each year and we decided to continue the tradition in 2010. Only this year, it is a bigger value than ever! A retail value of over $2,000!
1. All you need to do is CLICK HERE to go to the special database we have set up on our website and enter to win! Be sure to stop by before noon EST on February 14th to get your entry in to qualify!
2. Everyone is eligible, no matter their location around the globe!
3. We have automatic filters set up to delete duplicate entries. If you are concerned that your entry did not go through, please feel free to resubmit. Our software will omit your second submission if the first one has already gone through.
4. One lucky winner will be randomly selected from all of the entries we receive.
5. The winner will be announced on our homepage on release night! Just think, you could see YOUR name in lights AND never have to decide which stamps to purchase again, because you'll get 'em ALL!
Thanks for stopping by today and playing along with all the fun & games! Tomorrow I have something really BIG to share with you! Something all new for Papertrey that's gonna allow you to become even more involved in the Papertrey family!
So tune in tomorrow! Oh, and I'd love to hear from you! Are you having a good time so far? Are you getting up a bit earlier in the morning like me to see what the latest excitement is (I love getting up early just to read your comments!). What do you think might be in store for you over the next week? Only time will tell!