Free Downloads…

By December 15, 2009General

Just to let you know, I spent a few hours today archiving the free downloads that have been offered here on the blog over the last few years.  What a trip down memory lane!

You can access this list by clicking the "Free Downloads" button in the right hand sidebar…

or just CLICK HERE.

Thanks for the link Nichole. I took a look at the downloads and I like just about everything.

Thank you for taking the time to do that!

SarahMartina says:

Awesome! Added to my favorites. 🙂 Thanks Nichole!

Thanks so much. I thought I had everything, but I found a few I had missed!

Gwen Snater says:

Wow thanks!! I thought I had seen every post!!! guess not TFS again!

Mindy says:

Wow – that’s incredible! I found some that I hadn’t seen before that are now on my Must Make list! There’s also the notebook template that could go on your list – love that one & just used it last night again.

laura j says:

Thanks so much Nichole…this is so helpful! Like the previous post I was going to remind you about the notebook template as I looked that one up a few days ago to make a few last minute gifts!

Susan says:

Thanks for the update. You did a tutorial on making crocheted flowers. Where could I find these. Had some extra time and wanted to give it a try. Love all the previous stuff. Thanks for everything. You continue to inspire me!!!

Linda Robison says:

I am in awe looking at your bows. No matter what I try I can’t get them to look right…can you give a tutorial or point to one for me PLEASE 😉 Thanks.

Thank you Nichole for posting these. And thanks again for sharing your amazing talent with us.

Debra says:

Nicole, I’ve been making those customized card sets for friends. They are going crazy over them. Thanks so much for the wonderful ideas and instructons!!

Wow! Thank you so much for organizing all of these! How fun to go back and remember all these great projects you’ve done that have inspired me. I’ll definitely be keeping this post bookmarked so I can look back on it when I need a gift idea!

Laura.K says:

Wow. Thanks a lot. So many lovely projects.

Judy says:

Your new stamps are just great and these downloads are terrific. The cards posted are so cheerful and uplifting in color and style. I’m new to papercrafting and am so inspired by your talent and creativity. Thanks so much for bringing us your best ideas….it is greatly appreciated!

Holly Field says:

Thanks for taking time during this very busy time of the year and doing this. As always your talent is awesome. Thanks for all the inspiration.

Helen F. says:

THANK YOU! I’m sure this took a whole lotta precious time to organize and post. You are so generous with your talent and time. Wishing you and your family a beautiful Holiday Season and much success in 2010!

NancyL2648 says:

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for all of us Nichole!
    Much appreciated!

kerry davis says:

Hi Nichole! I’m loving going through the free downloads – you’re so thoughtful.
    On a completely different note – I have a suggestion for a stamp set! Ya know how you did Giga Guidelines w/ the best of the images? Welllllll…. I’d love to see a best of borders & corners set…. Something that has the most used shapes and sizes in one set. . . KWIM?
    Just my two cents….

Pam says:

Thank you for taking the time to do this – what an awesome gift for all of us! I especially appreciate you taking the time to do this during a very busy time of year! It will be great to have all of this in one place! Thanks again!

Lauraline says:

Thanks, this is much appreciated! And a bit funny because few days ago I went searching for the birdhouse template. I have a few in my Christmas tree and wanted to make some more.

Chris L says:

Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to do this, it is greatly appreciated!

Elaine says:

I just wanted to say thank you for doing this. I am so happy to have some new projects with easy directions to do with me grand children over there Christmas vacation and all year.

C Burke says:

Thank you for sharing these with us!

Nerina says:

THANK YOU Nichole! For those of us who are relatively new – this isn’t a trip down memory lane at all – it’s ALL new and ALL exciting!!! 🙂 Wooohoooo!

Linda says:

Thank you. Your downloads keep me and my Mother very busy!

Mariana says:

Thanks for sharing!!!

Deebi27 says:

You are so kind Nichole. I have a few and love using them! Thanks!

diane mcvey says:

Deebi27 says:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I have been having fun looking at all you “gifts” and made a copy of my most favorite one, so that I may be as creative as your great designers. I think I am making the beads for a Holiday gift for a couple of co-workers. They’ll love it the bracelet!

jane smith says:

Thankyou so much for the opportunity to download some fantastic templates. I love you website and your design team and products are awesome. Thanks again. XXj.s.

Winter says:

Thanks Nicole, these are great! 🙂

Janice Lee says:

Thank you!!! I’ve been clicking away on this link in vain for days!!!!
    Thank you so much!!!

Fiorella says:

Thank you so much: that’s a great gift.
    Merry Christmas to you from Italy

Fiorella says:

Many thanks from Italy. This is a great gift! Have a very marry Christmas

I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to put these links together (there were a few that I had missed).
    The projects are all so awesome- I think I’m going to pick a couple to work on while I wait on my PTI order to arrive! 🙂

Diana Yockey says:

A special thanks to you for all you do throughout the year to help all of us. You are such a talented and gifted person and so willing to share your talent with others.
    You and all the other PTI team are an incrediable group who inspire each of us with your creativity and kind ways. Your love of the industry shines through in everything you do. Know that all of you are loved and appreciated for your kindness and generosity. My sincere wish to all of you for a Happy Holiday Season.

Bee says:

Thanks for sharing, so nice to see all those projects again! 🙂

MaryAnn Grove says:

thanks so much for all you do for all of us.. I know I will be using this great present from time to time. may you enjoy the Merriest of the Christmas sean and enjoy a very Happy New Year. MaryAnn

Thank you! Thank you! Love them all! :<) Wishing you a wonderful Christmas with your family! Barbara Diane